Book your GRK to OAK flights with Expedia and find last-minute Killeen to Oakland airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between GRK and OAK, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Killeen Fort Hood Regional to Oakland Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
GRK to OAK Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Killeen (GRK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Killeen on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Oakland (OAK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Oakland on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
GRK to OAK Route Map
Looking for Car Rental Los Angeles? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Tickets to New York and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including San Antonio Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Disney World Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Killeen to Oakland (GRK to OAK)
- The newest aircraft servicing GRK to OAK in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Killeen to Oakland in 2009 was 44.81%.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Killeen and Oakland.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Killeen and Oakland from Ryan International is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 186 seats.
- Ryan International carried a total of 125 passengers from GRK to OAK in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Killeen, TX to Oakland, CA in 2009 was Ryan International's B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- 360 seats were available on flights from GRK to OAK in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 164 passengers flew on all flights from GRK to OAK that year.
- Air Greenland operated flights from GRK to OAK using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 164 passengers that flew from Killeen to Oakland in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from GRK to OAK for Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 174 seats.
- Ryan International, Air Greenland offer flights from Killeen, TX to Oakland, CA.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)