to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- Ryan International offers flights from Killeen, TX to Rockford, IL.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Killeen to Rockford.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from GRK to RFD for Ryan International is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 200 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Killeen, TX to Rockford, IL in 2009 was Ryan International's B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Ryan International operated flights from GRK to RFD using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Killeen and Rockford from Ryan International is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 254 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing GRK to RFD in 2009 was Ryan International's B757-2 from Boeing. The B757-2 started flying in 1990.
- Ryan International carried a total of 1,382 passengers from GRK to RFD in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Killeen to Rockford in 2009 was 55.7%.
- There were 1,382 passengers that flew from Killeen to Rockford in 2009.
- 2,484 seats were available on flights from GRK to RFD in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 1,382 passengers flew on all flights from GRK to RFD that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)