Book your GRK to FSD flights with Expedia and find last-minute Killeen to Sioux Falls airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between GRK and FSD, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Killeen Fort Hood Regional to Sioux Falls Regional with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
Browse popular flight destinations from Killeen (GRK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Killeen on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Sioux Falls (FSD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Sioux Falls on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
GRK to FSD Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Killeen to Sioux Falls (GRK to FSD)
- 224 seats were available on flights from GRK to FSD in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 173 passengers flew on all flights from GRK to FSD that year.
- Air Greenland operated flights from GRK to FSD using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Killeen and Sioux Falls from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 174 seats.
- Air Greenland offers flights from Killeen, TX to Sioux Falls, SD.
- Air Greenland carried a total of 173 passengers from GRK to FSD in 2009.
- There were 173 passengers that flew from Killeen to Sioux Falls in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Killeen, TX to Sioux Falls, SD in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair which started flying in 1997.
- The newest aircraft servicing GRK to FSD in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Killeen to Sioux Falls in 2009 was 99.43%.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Killeen to Sioux Falls.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from GRK to FSD for Atlantic Southeast is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)