Book your AKN to BET flights with Expedia and find last-minute King Salmon to Bethel airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between AKN and BET, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from King Salmon AK to Bethel AK with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
AKN to BET Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from King Salmon (AKN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from King Salmon on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Bethel (BET), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Bethel on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
AKN to BET Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from King Salmon to Bethel (AKN to BET)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from AKN to BET for PenAir is the PA-32 built by Piper with 5 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from King Salmon, AK to Bethel, AK in 2009 was Frontier Flying Service's BE-1900 from Beechcraft which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between King Salmon and Bethel.
- Frontier Flying Service, Hageland Aviation Services, PenAir offer flights from King Salmon, AK to Bethel, AK.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between King Salmon and Bethel from Frontier Flying Service is the BE-1900 built by Beechcraft with 19 seats.
- Frontier Flying Service carried a total of 38 passengers from AKN to BET in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from King Salmon to Bethel in 2009 was 74.17%.
- There were 62 passengers that flew from King Salmon to Bethel in 2009.
- 77 seats were available on flights from AKN to BET in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 62 passengers flew on all flights from AKN to BET that year.
- Hageland Aviation Services operated flights from AKN to BET using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing AKN to BET in 2009 was Hageland Aviation Services' CARAVNII from Cessna. The CARAVNII started flying in 2002.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)