Book your AKN to CDB flights with Expedia and find last-minute King Salmon to Cold Bay airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between AKN and CDB, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from King Salmon AK to Cold Bay AK with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
AKN to CDB Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from King Salmon (AKN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from King Salmon on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Cold Bay (CDB), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Cold Bay on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
AKN to CDB Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from King Salmon to Cold Bay (AKN to CDB)
- PenAir, Frontier Flying Service offer flights from King Salmon, AK to Cold Bay, AK.
- PenAir carried a total of 6,454 passengers from AKN to CDB in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between King Salmon and Cold Bay.
- The newest aircraft servicing AKN to CDB in 2009 was PenAir's SF-340/A from Saab-Fairchild. The SF-340/A started flying in 2005.
- There were 6,487 passengers that flew from King Salmon to Cold Bay in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from AKN to CDB for PenAir is the METRO3 built by Fairchild Swearingen with 17 seats.
- 7,090 seats were available on flights from AKN to CDB in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 6,487 passengers flew on all flights from AKN to CDB that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between King Salmon and Cold Bay from PenAir is the SF-340/B built by Saab-Fairchild with 30 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from King Salmon to Cold Bay in 2009 was 83.27%.
- PenAir operated flights from AKN to CDB using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from King Salmon, AK to Cold Bay, AK in 2009 was Frontier Flying Service's BE-1900 from Beechcraft which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)