Book your AKN to IGG flights with Expedia and find last-minute King Salmon to Igiugig airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between AKN and IGG, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from King Salmon AK to Igiugig AK with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
AKN to IGG Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from King Salmon (AKN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from King Salmon on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Igiugig (IGG), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Igiugig on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
AKN to IGG Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from King Salmon to Igiugig (AKN to IGG)
- 891 seats were available on flights from AKN to IGG in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 204 passengers flew on all flights from AKN to IGG that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from King Salmon to Igiugig in 2009 was 28.71%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from King Salmon, AK to Igiugig, AK in 2009 was Iliamna Airlines' BONANZA from Beechcraft which started flying in 1990.
- Iliamna Airlines operated flights from AKN to IGG using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- PenAir, Iliamna Airlines offer flights from King Salmon, AK to Igiugig, AK.
- The newest aircraft servicing AKN to IGG in 2009 was Iliamna Airlines' NAVAJO from Piper. The NAVAJO started flying in 1996.
- PenAir carried a total of 164 passengers from AKN to IGG in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from AKN to IGG for Iliamna Airlines is the BONANZA built by Beechcraft with 5 seats.
- There were 204 passengers that flew from King Salmon to Igiugig in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between King Salmon and Igiugig from Iliamna Airlines is the NAVAJO built by Piper with 9 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between King Salmon and Igiugig.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)