to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from AKN to KVC for PenAir is the CARAVAN built by Cessna with 9 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing AKN to KVC in 2009 was PenAir's CARAVAN from Cessna. The CARAVAN started flying in 1990.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from King Salmon, AK to King Cove, AK in 2009 was PenAir's CARAVAN from Cessna which started flying in 1990.
- PenAir operated flights from AKN to KVC using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between King Salmon and King Cove from PenAir is the CARAVAN built by Cessna with 9 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)