to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The newest aircraft servicing AKN to SNP in 2009 was PenAir's METRO 23 from Fairchild. The METRO 23 started flying in 2002.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from AKN to SNP for PenAir is the METRO 23 built by Fairchild with 17 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from King Salmon, AK to St. Paul Island, AK in 2009 was PenAir's SF-340/B from Saab-Fairchild which started flying in 1990.
- PenAir operated flights from AKN to SNP using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from King Salmon to St. Paul Island.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between King Salmon and St. Paul Island from PenAir is the SF-340/B built by Saab-Fairchild with 28 seats.
- PenAir carried a total of 313 passengers from AKN to SNP in 2009.
- 675 seats were available on flights from AKN to SNP in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 313 passengers flew on all flights from AKN to SNP that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from King Salmon to St. Paul Island in 2009 was 47.54%.
- PenAir offers flights from King Salmon, AK to St. Paul Island, AK.
- There were 313 passengers that flew from King Salmon to St. Paul Island in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)