Book your AKN to DUT flights with Expedia and find last-minute King Salmon to Unalaska airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between AKN and DUT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from King Salmon AK to Unalaska AK with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
AKN to DUT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from King Salmon (AKN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from King Salmon on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Unalaska (DUT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Unalaska on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
AKN to DUT Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from King Salmon to Unalaska (AKN to DUT)
- PenAir carried a total of 8,278 passengers from AKN to DUT in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between King Salmon and Unalaska from ERA Aviation is the DASH8-1 built by Dehavilland with 37 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from King Salmon to Unalaska in 2009 was 75.92%.
- 10,766 seats were available on flights from AKN to DUT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 8,342 passengers flew on all flights from AKN to DUT that year.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between King Salmon and Unalaska.
- PenAir, ERA Aviation offer flights from King Salmon, AK to Unalaska, AK.
- There were 8,342 passengers that flew from King Salmon to Unalaska in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from AKN to DUT for PenAir is the PA-T1040 built by Piper with 9 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing AKN to DUT in 2009 was PenAir's SF-340/A from Saab-Fairchild. The SF-340/A started flying in 2005.
- PenAir operated flights from AKN to DUT using 5 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from King Salmon, AK to Unalaska, AK in 2009 was ERA Aviation's BE-1900 from Beechcraft which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)