Book your KIN to ATL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Kingston to Atlanta airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between KIN and ATL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Norman Manley Intl. to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
KIN to ATL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Kingston (KIN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Kingston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
KIN to ATL Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Kingston to Atlanta (KIN to ATL)
- Delta Airlines, Atlantic Southeast, Shuttle America offer flights from Kingston, Jamaica to Atlanta, GA.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from KIN to ATL using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 15,980 passengers that flew from Kingston to Atlanta in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Kingston and Atlanta.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from KIN to ATL for Atlantic Southeast is the CRJ-900 built by Bombardier with 76 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Kingston, Jamaica to Atlanta, GA in 2009 was Delta Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 14,273 passengers from KIN to ATL in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Kingston to Atlanta in 2009 was 79.13%.
- 18,893 seats were available on flights from KIN to ATL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 15,980 passengers flew on all flights from KIN to ATL that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing KIN to ATL in 2009 was Shuttle America's EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Kingston and Atlanta from Delta Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 262 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Boston? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Toronto Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Atlantic City Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.