Book your KIN to FLL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Kingston to Fort Lauderdale airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between KIN and FLL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Norman Manley Intl. to Fort Lauderdale Hollywood Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
KIN to FLL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Kingston (KIN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Kingston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Fort Lauderdale (FLL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Fort Lauderdale on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
KIN to FLL Route Map
Route information for flights from Norman Manley Intl. to Fort Lauderdale Hollywood Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from KIN to FLL
|Caribbean Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|Spirit Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Kingston to Fort Lauderdale (KIN to FLL)
- Air Jamaica carried a total of 107,552 passengers from KIN to FLL in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from KIN to FLL for Spirit Airlines is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 145 seats.
- 230,154 seats were available on flights from KIN to FLL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 156,164 passengers flew on all flights from KIN to FLL that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Kingston, Jamaica to Fort Lauderdale, FL in 2009 was Air Jamaica's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- Air Jamaica, Spirit Airlines, American Airlines offer flights from Kingston, Jamaica to Fort Lauderdale, FL.
- Air Jamaica operated flights from KIN to FLL using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Kingston and Fort Lauderdale.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Kingston to Fort Lauderdale in 2009 was 64.98%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Kingston and Fort Lauderdale from Air Jamaica is the A321 built by Airbus Industrie with 188 seats.
- There were 156,164 passengers that flew from Kingston to Fort Lauderdale in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing KIN to FLL in 2009 was American Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Exotic Car Rental Miami? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Biltmore House you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.