Book your KIN to MIA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Kingston to Miami airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between KIN and MIA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Norman Manley Intl. to Miami Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
KIN to MIA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Kingston (KIN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Kingston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Miami (MIA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Miami on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
KIN to MIA Route Map
Route information for flights from Norman Manley Intl. to Miami Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from KIN to MIA
|American Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|Caribbean Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Kingston to Miami (KIN to MIA)
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Kingston and Miami.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Kingston, Jamaica to Miami, FL in 2009 was Air Jamaica's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Kingston to Miami in 2009 was 69.2%.
- American Airlines carried a total of 135,152 passengers from KIN to MIA in 2009.
- 180,037 seats were available on flights from KIN to MIA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 137,715 passengers flew on all flights from KIN to MIA that year.
- American Airlines, Air Jamaica offer flights from Kingston, Jamaica to Miami, FL.
- There were 137,715 passengers that flew from Kingston to Miami in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Kingston and Miami from American Airlines is the A300-6 built by Airbus Industrie with 267 seats.
- American Airlines operated flights from KIN to MIA using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from KIN to MIA for American Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 148 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing KIN to MIA in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Monterey Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Tulsa and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Auckland Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.