Book your KIN to JFK flights with Expedia and find last-minute Kingston to New York airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between KIN and JFK, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Norman Manley Intl. to John F. Kennedy Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
KIN to JFK Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Kingston (KIN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Kingston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (JFK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
KIN to JFK Route Map
Route information for flights from Norman Manley Intl. to John F. Kennedy Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from KIN to JFK
|Caribbean Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|JetBlue Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Kingston to New York (KIN to JFK)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Kingston to New York in 2009 was 77.46%.
- 136,417 seats were available on flights from KIN to JFK in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 111,802 passengers flew on all flights from KIN to JFK that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Kingston and New York from North American Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 258 seats.
- Air Jamaica carried a total of 100,448 passengers from KIN to JFK in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Kingston, Jamaica to New York, NY in 2009 was Air Jamaica's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing KIN to JFK in 2009 was Air Jamaica's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie. The A320-1/2 started flying in 1990.
- Air Jamaica operated flights from KIN to JFK using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Kingston and New York.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from KIN to JFK for JetBlue Airways is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 150 seats.
- Air Jamaica, North American Airlines, JetBlue Airways, Delta Airlines offer flights from Kingston, Jamaica to New York, NY.
- There were 111,802 passengers that flew from Kingston to New York in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Laughlin and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Adelaide Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Cape May Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.