Book your KIN to MCO flights with Expedia and find last-minute Kingston to Orlando airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between KIN and MCO, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Norman Manley Intl. to Orlando Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
KIN to MCO Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Kingston (KIN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Kingston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Orlando (MCO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Orlando on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
KIN to MCO Route Map
Route information for flights from Norman Manley Intl. to Orlando Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from KIN to MCO
|Caribbean Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Kingston to Orlando (KIN to MCO)
- 898 seats were available on flights from KIN to MCO in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 727 passengers flew on all flights from KIN to MCO that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Kingston, Jamaica to Orlando, FL in 2009 was Air Jamaica's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing KIN to MCO in 2009 was American Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Kingston and Orlando from Air Jamaica is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 150 seats.
- Air Jamaica carried a total of 584 passengers from KIN to MCO in 2009.
- Air Jamaica, American Airlines offer flights from Kingston, Jamaica to Orlando, FL.
- There were 727 passengers that flew from Kingston to Orlando in 2009.
- Air Jamaica operated flights from KIN to MCO using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from KIN to MCO for American Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 148 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Kingston and Orlando.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Kingston to Orlando in 2009 was 75.99%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Seattle Hotel you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Bora Bora Vacation today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.