to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The newest aircraft servicing KVL to IAN in 2009 was Bering Air's NAVAJO from Piper. The NAVAJO started flying in 1996.
- 83 seats were available on flights from KVL to IAN in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 43 passengers flew on all flights from KVL to IAN that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Kivalina, AK to Kiana, AK in 2009 was Bering Air's CARAVAN from Cessna which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Kivalina and Kiana from Bering Air is the NAVAJO built by Piper with 9 seats.
- Bering Air operated flights from KVL to IAN using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Kivalina and Kiana.
- There were 43 passengers that flew from Kivalina to Kiana in 2009.
- Bering Air, Hageland Aviation Services offer flights from Kivalina, AK to Kiana, AK.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from KVL to IAN for Bering Air is the C212 built by Construcciones Aeronauticas,sa with 2 seats.
- Bering Air carried a total of 35 passengers from KVL to IAN in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Kivalina to Kiana in 2009 was 57.41%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)