to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Kivalina, AK to Nome, AK in 2009 was Bering Air's C212 from Construcciones Aeronauticas,sa which started flying in 1990.
- There were 2 passengers that flew from Kivalina to Nome in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Kivalina and Nome.
- Bering Air carried a total of 1 passengers from KVL to OME in 2009.
- Bering Air operated flights from KVL to OME using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Bering Air, Hageland Aviation Services offer flights from Kivalina, AK to Nome, AK.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Kivalina to Nome in 2009 was 11.11%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from KVL to OME for Bering Air is the C212 built by Construcciones Aeronauticas,sa with 2 seats.
- 20 seats were available on flights from KVL to OME in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 2 passengers flew on all flights from KVL to OME that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing KVL to OME in 2009 was Hageland Aviation Services' CARAVNII from Cessna. The CARAVNII started flying in 2002.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Kivalina and Nome from Bering Air is the NAVAJO built by Piper with 9 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)