Book your KVL to OME flights with Expedia and find last-minute Kivalina to Nome airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between KVL and OME, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Kivalina AK to Nome AK with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
KVL to OME Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Kivalina (KVL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Kivalina on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Nome (OME), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Nome on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
KVL to OME Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Kivalina to Nome (KVL to OME)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Kivalina, AK to Nome, AK in 2009 was Bering Air's C212 from Construcciones Aeronauticas,sa which started flying in 1990.
- There were 2 passengers that flew from Kivalina to Nome in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Kivalina and Nome.
- Bering Air carried a total of 1 passengers from KVL to OME in 2009.
- Bering Air operated flights from KVL to OME using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Bering Air, Hageland Aviation Services offer flights from Kivalina, AK to Nome, AK.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Kivalina to Nome in 2009 was 11.11%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from KVL to OME for Bering Air is the C212 built by Construcciones Aeronauticas,sa with 2 seats.
- 20 seats were available on flights from KVL to OME in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 2 passengers flew on all flights from KVL to OME that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing KVL to OME in 2009 was Hageland Aviation Services' CARAVNII from Cessna. The CARAVNII started flying in 2002.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Kivalina and Nome from Bering Air is the NAVAJO built by Piper with 9 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)