Book your TYS to BTR flights with Expedia and find last-minute Knoxville to Baton Rouge airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between TYS and BTR, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from McGhee Tyson to Baton Rouge Metropolitan with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
TYS to BTR Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Knoxville (TYS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Knoxville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Baton Rouge (BTR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Baton Rouge on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
TYS to BTR Route Map
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Natchez Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Knoxville to Baton Rouge (TYS to BTR)
- Air Greenland operated flights from TYS to BTR using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Knoxville and Baton Rouge from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Knoxville, TN to Baton Rouge, LA in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- The newest aircraft servicing TYS to BTR in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from TYS to BTR for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)