to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- Air Greenland operated flights from TYS to BTR using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Knoxville and Baton Rouge from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Knoxville, TN to Baton Rouge, LA in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- The newest aircraft servicing TYS to BTR in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from TYS to BTR for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Natchez Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.