Book your TYS to CHO flights with Expedia and find last-minute Knoxville to Charlottesville airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between TYS and CHO, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from McGhee Tyson to Charlottesville Albemarle with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
TYS to CHO Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Knoxville (TYS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Knoxville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Charlottesville (CHO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Charlottesville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
TYS to CHO Route Map
Looking for Tampa Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Hawaii and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Palm Springs you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best San Diego Vacation today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Knoxville to Charlottesville (TYS to CHO)
- There were 36 passengers that flew from Knoxville to Charlottesville in 2009.
- Comair carried a total of 36 passengers from TYS to CHO in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Knoxville to Charlottesville.
- Comair offers flights from Knoxville, TN to Charlottesville, VA.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Knoxville to Charlottesville in 2009 was 72%.
- Comair operated flights from TYS to CHO using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from TYS to CHO for Comair is the RJ100/ER built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Knoxville, TN to Charlottesville, VA in 2009 was Comair's RJ100/ER from Canadair which started flying in 1993.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Knoxville and Charlottesville from Comair is the RJ100/ER built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- 50 seats were available on flights from TYS to CHO in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 36 passengers flew on all flights from TYS to CHO that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing TYS to CHO in 2009 was Comair's RJ100/ER from Canadair. The RJ100/ER started flying in 1993.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)