to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from TYS to MDW for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- ExpressJet Airlines operated flights from TYS to MDW using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Northwest Airlink offers flights from Knoxville, TN to Chicago, IL.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Knoxville to Chicago.
- 200 seats were available on flights from TYS to MDW in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 36 passengers flew on all flights from TYS to MDW that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Knoxville to Chicago in 2009 was 72%.
- Northwest Airlink carried a total of 36 passengers from TYS to MDW in 2009.
- There were 36 passengers that flew from Knoxville to Chicago in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Knoxville, TN to Chicago, IL in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- The newest aircraft servicing TYS to MDW in 2009 was Northwest Airlink's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Knoxville and Chicago from ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Downtown Tulsa Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.