Book your TYS to MDW flights with Expedia and find last-minute Knoxville to Chicago airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between TYS and MDW, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from McGhee Tyson to Midway Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
TYS to MDW Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Knoxville (TYS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Knoxville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Chicago (MDW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chicago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
TYS to MDW Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Knoxville to Chicago (TYS to MDW)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from TYS to MDW for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- ExpressJet Airlines operated flights from TYS to MDW using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Northwest Airlink offers flights from Knoxville, TN to Chicago, IL.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Knoxville to Chicago.
- 200 seats were available on flights from TYS to MDW in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 36 passengers flew on all flights from TYS to MDW that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Knoxville to Chicago in 2009 was 72%.
- Northwest Airlink carried a total of 36 passengers from TYS to MDW in 2009.
- There were 36 passengers that flew from Knoxville to Chicago in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Knoxville, TN to Chicago, IL in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- The newest aircraft servicing TYS to MDW in 2009 was Northwest Airlink's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Knoxville and Chicago from ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Downtown Tulsa Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.