Book your TYS to ORD flights with Expedia and find last-minute Knoxville to Chicago airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between TYS and ORD, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from McGhee Tyson to O'Hare Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
TYS to ORD Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Knoxville (TYS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Knoxville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Chicago (ORD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chicago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
TYS to ORD Route Map
Route information for flights from McGhee Tyson to O'Hare Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from TYS to ORD
|American Airlines||Embraer RJ140|
|American Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|Continental Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|United Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Knoxville to Chicago (TYS to ORD)
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines, Skywest Air, American Eagle, ExpressJet Airlines operate the shortest flights from Knoxville to Chicago.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Knoxville, TN to Chicago, IL in 2009 was go Operated by Mesa Airlines' RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Knoxville to Chicago in 2009 was 57.65%.
- Flight #7285, operated by go Operated by Mesa Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 42 minutes average delay between flights from Knoxville to Chicago.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Knoxville to Chicago.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from TYS to ORD for American Eagle is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Knoxville and Chicago from go Operated by Mesa Airlines is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 66 seats.
- American Eagle operated flights from TYS to ORD using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- American Eagle, Skywest Air, American Connection, ExpressJet Airlines, go Operated by Mesa Airlines offer flights from Knoxville, TN to Chicago, IL.
- The average flight time from Knoxville, TN to Chicago, IL takes about 76 minutes.
- The shortest flight between TYS and ORD takes about 75 minutes.
- In 2009, there were 5 airline companies operating between Knoxville and Chicago.
- There were 77,303 passengers that flew from Knoxville to Chicago in 2009.
- American Eagle carried a total of 31,359 passengers from TYS to ORD in 2009.
- The shortest flight distance between Knoxville and Chicago is 475 miles.
- The newest aircraft servicing TYS to ORD in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-140 from Embraer. The EMB-140 started flying in 2001.
- 131,923 seats were available on flights from TYS to ORD in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 77,303 passengers flew on all flights from TYS to ORD that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Houston? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Washington and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Bahamas you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best St. Lucia Resorts today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.