Book your TYS to CAE flights with Expedia and find last-minute Knoxville to Columbia airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between TYS and CAE, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from McGhee Tyson to Columbia Metropolitan with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
TYS to CAE Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Knoxville (TYS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Knoxville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Columbia (CAE), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Columbia on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
TYS to CAE Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Knoxville to Columbia (TYS to CAE)
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 150 passengers from TYS to CAE in 2009.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from TYS to CAE using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Knoxville to Columbia in 2009 was 81.52%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Knoxville, TN to Columbia, SC in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from TYS to CAE for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- Delta Airlines offers flights from Knoxville, TN to Columbia, SC.
- 534 seats were available on flights from TYS to CAE in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 150 passengers flew on all flights from TYS to CAE that year.
- There were 150 passengers that flew from Knoxville to Columbia in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Knoxville to Columbia.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Knoxville and Columbia from Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 184 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing TYS to CAE in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)