to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 150 passengers from TYS to CAE in 2009.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from TYS to CAE using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Knoxville to Columbia in 2009 was 81.52%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Knoxville, TN to Columbia, SC in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from TYS to CAE for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- Delta Airlines offers flights from Knoxville, TN to Columbia, SC.
- 534 seats were available on flights from TYS to CAE in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 150 passengers flew on all flights from TYS to CAE that year.
- There were 150 passengers that flew from Knoxville to Columbia in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Knoxville to Columbia.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Knoxville and Columbia from Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 184 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing TYS to CAE in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)