Book your TYS to GSP flights with Expedia and find last-minute Knoxville to Greenville airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between TYS and GSP, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from McGhee Tyson to Greenville Spartanburg Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
TYS to GSP Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Knoxville (TYS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Knoxville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Greenville (GSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Greenville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
TYS to GSP Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Knoxville to Greenville (TYS to GSP)
- Northwest Airlink, American Eagle, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Knoxville, TN to Greenville, SC.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Knoxville, TN to Greenville, SC in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- 350 seats were available on flights from TYS to GSP in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 206 passengers flew on all flights from TYS to GSP that year.
- Northwest Airlink carried a total of 93 passengers from TYS to GSP in 2009.
- There were 206 passengers that flew from Knoxville to Greenville in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Knoxville and Greenville.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Knoxville to Greenville in 2009 was 64.6%.
- American Eagle operated flights from TYS to GSP using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing TYS to GSP in 2009 was Northwest Airlink's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Knoxville and Greenville from American Eagle is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from TYS to GSP for American Eagle is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)