Book your TYS to HSV flights with Expedia and find last-minute Knoxville to Huntsville airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between TYS and HSV, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from McGhee Tyson to Huntsville Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
TYS to HSV Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Knoxville (TYS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Knoxville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Huntsville (HSV), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Huntsville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
TYS to HSV Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Knoxville to Huntsville (TYS to HSV)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Knoxville and Huntsville from go Operated by Mesa Airlines is the CRJ-900 built by Bombardier with 86 seats.
- ExpressJet Airlines operated flights from TYS to HSV using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 41 passengers that flew from Knoxville to Huntsville in 2009.
- 136 seats were available on flights from TYS to HSV in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 41 passengers flew on all flights from TYS to HSV that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Knoxville, TN to Huntsville, AL in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from TYS to HSV for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines carried a total of 41 passengers from TYS to HSV in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Knoxville to Huntsville.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines offers flights from Knoxville, TN to Huntsville, AL.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Knoxville to Huntsville in 2009 was 47.67%.
- The newest aircraft servicing TYS to HSV in 2009 was go Operated by Mesa Airlines' CRJ-900 from Bombardier. The CRJ-900 started flying in 2003.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Robert H Treman State Park you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.