Book your TYS to IND flights with Expedia and find last-minute Knoxville to Indianapolis airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between TYS and IND, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from McGhee Tyson to Indianapolis Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
TYS to IND Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Knoxville (TYS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Knoxville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Indianapolis (IND), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Indianapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
TYS to IND Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Knoxville to Indianapolis (TYS to IND)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Knoxville, TN to Indianapolis, IN in 2009 was American Connection's EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Knoxville and Indianapolis.
- There were 204 passengers that flew from Knoxville to Indianapolis in 2009.
- 300 seats were available on flights from TYS to IND in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 204 passengers flew on all flights from TYS to IND that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Knoxville to Indianapolis in 2009 was 81.6%.
- ExpressJet Airlines, Northwest Airlink, American Connection, American Eagle offer flights from Knoxville, TN to Indianapolis, IN.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Knoxville and Indianapolis from American Connection is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from TYS to IND for American Connection is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- American Connection operated flights from TYS to IND using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing TYS to IND in 2009 was Northwest Airlink's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- ExpressJet Airlines carried a total of 72 passengers from TYS to IND in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Cabo San Lucas Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Legends Kansas City you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.