Book your TYS to JAN flights with Expedia and find last-minute Knoxville to Jackson airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between TYS and JAN, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from McGhee Tyson to Evers Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
TYS to JAN Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Knoxville (TYS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Knoxville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Jackson (JAN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Jackson on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
TYS to JAN Route Map
Find the best Vacation in Morro Bay today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Knoxville to Jackson (TYS to JAN)
- The newest aircraft servicing TYS to JAN in 2009 was Northwest Airlink's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from TYS to JAN for Northwest Airlink is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Northwest Airlink operated flights from TYS to JAN using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Northwest Airlink carried a total of 2 passengers from TYS to JAN in 2009.
- Northwest Airlink offers flights from Knoxville, TN to Jackson, MS.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Knoxville, TN to Jackson, MS in 2009 was Northwest Airlink's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair which started flying in 1997.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Knoxville and Jackson from Northwest Airlink is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- There were 2 passengers that flew from Knoxville to Jackson in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Knoxville to Jackson.
- 50 seats were available on flights from TYS to JAN in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 2 passengers flew on all flights from TYS to JAN that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Knoxville to Jackson in 2009 was 4%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)