Book your TYS to LAX flights with Expedia and find last-minute Knoxville to Los Angeles airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between TYS and LAX, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from McGhee Tyson to Los Angeles Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
TYS to LAX Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Knoxville (TYS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Knoxville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Los Angeles (LAX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Los Angeles on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
TYS to LAX Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Knoxville to Los Angeles (TYS to LAX)
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 267 passengers from TYS to LAX in 2009.
- 344 seats were available on flights from TYS to LAX in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 267 passengers flew on all flights from TYS to LAX that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Knoxville, TN to Los Angeles, CA in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Delta Airlines offers flights from Knoxville, TN to Los Angeles, CA.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from TYS to LAX using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Knoxville to Los Angeles in 2009 was 77.81%.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Knoxville to Los Angeles.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from TYS to LAX for Delta Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 160 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing TYS to LAX in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- There were 267 passengers that flew from Knoxville to Los Angeles in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Knoxville and Los Angeles from Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 184 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Fort Lauderdale? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to San Francisco and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Destin Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Punta Cana Vacation today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.