to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- There were 24 passengers that flew from Knoxville to Louisville in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing TYS to SDF in 2009 was Northwest Airlink's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- Northwest Airlink offers flights from Knoxville, TN to Louisville, KY.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Knoxville, TN to Louisville, KY in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from TYS to SDF for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Knoxville and Louisville from ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- Northwest Airlink carried a total of 24 passengers from TYS to SDF in 2009.
- 350 seats were available on flights from TYS to SDF in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 24 passengers flew on all flights from TYS to SDF that year.
- ExpressJet Airlines operated flights from TYS to SDF using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Knoxville to Louisville.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Knoxville to Louisville in 2009 was 48%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Anaheim Flights and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Put in Bay Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.