Book your TYS to MSP flights with Expedia and find last-minute Knoxville to Minneapolis airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between TYS and MSP, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from McGhee Tyson to Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
TYS to MSP Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Knoxville (TYS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Knoxville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Minneapolis (MSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Minneapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
TYS to MSP Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Knoxville to Minneapolis (TYS to MSP)
- The average flight time from Knoxville, TN to Minneapolis, MN takes about 117 minutes.
- 17,812 seats were available on flights from TYS to MSP in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 12,810 passengers flew on all flights from TYS to MSP that year.
- Northwest Airlink offers the shortest flight times from Knoxville to Minneapolis.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Knoxville, TN to Minneapolis, MN in 2009 was Northwest Airlink's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair which started flying in 1997.
- The shortest flight between TYS and MSP takes about 117 minutes.
- The shortest flight distance between Knoxville and Minneapolis is 792 miles.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Knoxville and Minneapolis from Sun Country Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 162 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Knoxville to Minneapolis in 2009 was 72.35%.
- Northwest Airlink operates the shortest flights from Knoxville to Minneapolis.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from TYS to MSP for Northwest Airlink is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Northwest Airlink operated flights from TYS to MSP using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Flight #2892, operated by Northwest Airlink, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 21 minutes average delay between flights from Knoxville to Minneapolis.
- Northwest Airlink offers flights from Knoxville, TN to Minneapolis, MN.
- Northwest Airlink carried a total of 12,810 passengers from TYS to MSP in 2009.
- There were 12,810 passengers that flew from Knoxville to Minneapolis in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing TYS to MSP in 2009 was Sun Country Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Knoxville to Minneapolis.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Brussels and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including French Lick Resort you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best East Coast Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.