Book your TYS to LGA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Knoxville to New York airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between TYS and LGA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from McGhee Tyson to LaGuardia with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
TYS to LGA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Knoxville (TYS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Knoxville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (LGA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
TYS to LGA Route Map
Route information for flights from McGhee Tyson to LaGuardia.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from TYS to LGA
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Knoxville to New York (TYS to LGA)
- There were 8,570 passengers that flew from Knoxville to New York in 2009.
- Northwest Airlink, Comair offer flights from Knoxville, TN to New York, NY.
- Northwest Airlink carried a total of 4,583 passengers from TYS to LGA in 2009.
- The shortest flight distance between Knoxville and New York is 647 miles.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from TYS to LGA for Comair is the RJ100/ER built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing TYS to LGA in 2009 was Comair's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- Comair, Northwest Airlink operate the shortest flights from Knoxville to New York.
- The shortest flight between TYS and LGA takes about 90 minutes.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Knoxville and New York from Comair is the RJ100/ER built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Flight #2228, operated by Northwest Airlink, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 7 minutes average delay between flights from Knoxville to New York.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Knoxville, TN to New York, NY in 2009 was Comair's RJ100/ER from Canadair which started flying in 1993.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Knoxville to New York in 2009 was 35.14%.
- The average flight time from Knoxville, TN to New York, NY takes about 93 minutes.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Knoxville and New York.
- 24,650 seats were available on flights from TYS to LGA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 8,570 passengers flew on all flights from TYS to LGA that year.
- Northwest Airlink offers the shortest flight times from Knoxville to New York.
- Comair operated flights from TYS to LGA using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Cleveland Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Omaha and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Knoxville Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.