Book your TYS to MCO flights with Expedia and find last-minute Knoxville to Orlando airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between TYS and MCO, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from McGhee Tyson to Orlando Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
TYS to MCO Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Knoxville (TYS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Knoxville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Orlando (MCO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Orlando on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
TYS to MCO Route Map
Route information for flights from McGhee Tyson to Orlando Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from TYS to MCO
|AirTran Airways||Boeing 717|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Knoxville to Orlando (TYS to MCO)
- AirTran Airways carried a total of 11,901 passengers from TYS to MCO in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from TYS to MCO for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing TYS to MCO in 2009 was AirTran Airways' B717-2 from Boeing. The B717-2 started flying in 1999.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Knoxville and Orlando from AirTran Airways is the B717-2 built by Boeing with 117 seats.
- AirTran Airways offers flights from Knoxville, TN to Orlando, FL.
- The shortest flight distance between Knoxville and Orlando is 532 miles.
- There were 11,901 passengers that flew from Knoxville to Orlando in 2009.
- AirTran Airways operated flights from TYS to MCO using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The shortest flight between TYS and MCO takes about 75 minutes.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Knoxville, TN to Orlando, FL in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- AirTran Airways offers the shortest flight times from Knoxville to Orlando.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Knoxville to Orlando.
- The average flight time from Knoxville, TN to Orlando, FL takes about 75 minutes.
- Flight #1278, operated by AirTran Airways, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 1 minute average delay between flights from Knoxville to Orlando.
- AirTran Airways operates the shortest flights from Knoxville to Orlando.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Knoxville to Orlando in 2009 was 87.78%.
- 13,622 seats were available on flights from TYS to MCO in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 11,901 passengers flew on all flights from TYS to MCO that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Atlanta and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including All Inclusive Resorts in Florida you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Nassau Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.