Book your TYS to PHL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Knoxville to Philadelphia airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between TYS and PHL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from McGhee Tyson to Philadelphia Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
TYS to PHL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Knoxville (TYS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Knoxville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Philadelphia (PHL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Philadelphia on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
TYS to PHL Route Map
Route information for flights from McGhee Tyson to Philadelphia Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from TYS to PHL
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Knoxville to Philadelphia (TYS to PHL)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Knoxville to Philadelphia in 2009 was 97%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Knoxville, TN to Philadelphia, PA in 2009 was Air Wisconsin's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair which started flying in 1997.
- 100 seats were available on flights from TYS to PHL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 97 passengers flew on all flights from TYS to PHL that year.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Knoxville and Philadelphia.
- The newest aircraft servicing TYS to PHL in 2009 was Air Wisconsin's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- There were 97 passengers that flew from Knoxville to Philadelphia in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Knoxville and Philadelphia from Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Air Wisconsin operated flights from TYS to PHL using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from TYS to PHL for Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Northwest Airlink carried a total of 49 passengers from TYS to PHL in 2009.
- Northwest Airlink, Air Wisconsin offer flights from Knoxville, TN to Philadelphia, PA.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Belize? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Saugatuck Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.