Book your TYS to RDU flights with Expedia and find last-minute Knoxville to Raleigh airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between TYS and RDU, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from McGhee Tyson to Raleigh Durham Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
TYS to RDU Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Knoxville (TYS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Knoxville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Raleigh (RDU), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Raleigh on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
TYS to RDU Route Map
Looking for Austin Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Philadelphia and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hollywood Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Detroit Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Knoxville to Raleigh (TYS to RDU)
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Knoxville and Raleigh.
- There were 155 passengers that flew from Knoxville to Raleigh in 2009.
- American Eagle operated flights from TYS to RDU using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Knoxville to Raleigh in 2009 was 82.03%.
- 288 seats were available on flights from TYS to RDU in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 155 passengers flew on all flights from TYS to RDU that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Knoxville and Raleigh from American Eagle is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- American Eagle carried a total of 113 passengers from TYS to RDU in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing TYS to RDU in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-140 from Embraer. The EMB-140 started flying in 2001.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Knoxville, TN to Raleigh, NC in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- American Eagle, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Knoxville, TN to Raleigh, NC.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from TYS to RDU for American Eagle is the EMB-140 built by Embraer with 44 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)