Book your TYS to ROA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Knoxville to Roanoke airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between TYS and ROA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from McGhee Tyson to Roanoke Regional with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
TYS to ROA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Knoxville (TYS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Knoxville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Roanoke (ROA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Roanoke on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
TYS to ROA Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Knoxville to Roanoke (TYS to ROA)
- The newest aircraft servicing TYS to ROA in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Knoxville, TN to Roanoke, VA in 2009 was American Connection's EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Knoxville and Roanoke.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines carried a total of 24 passengers from TYS to ROA in 2009.
- American Connection operated flights from TYS to ROA using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- 250 seats were available on flights from TYS to ROA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 47 passengers flew on all flights from TYS to ROA that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from TYS to ROA for American Connection is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- There were 47 passengers that flew from Knoxville to Roanoke in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Knoxville to Roanoke in 2009 was 47%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Knoxville and Roanoke from American Connection is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines, Atlantic Southeast offer flights from Knoxville, TN to Roanoke, VA.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)