Book your to flights with Expedia and find last-minute to airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between and , with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from to with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
Browse popular flight destinations from (), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- Comair carried a total of 48 passengers from TYS to FOE in 2009.
- 50 seats were available on flights from TYS to FOE in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 48 passengers flew on all flights from TYS to FOE that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Knoxville to Topeka in 2009 was 96%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Knoxville and Topeka from Comair is the RJ100/ER built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- There were 48 passengers that flew from Knoxville to Topeka in 2009.
- Comair operated flights from TYS to FOE using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing TYS to FOE in 2009 was Comair's RJ100/ER from Canadair. The RJ100/ER started flying in 1993.
- Comair offers flights from Knoxville, TN to Topeka, KS.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from TYS to FOE for Comair is the RJ100/ER built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Knoxville, TN to Topeka, KS in 2009 was Comair's RJ100/ER from Canadair which started flying in 1993.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Knoxville to Topeka.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Novato Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.