Book your TYS to TCL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Knoxville to Tuscaloosa airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between TYS and TCL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from McGhee Tyson to Tuscaloosa Regional with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
TYS to TCL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Knoxville (TYS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Knoxville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Tuscaloosa (TCL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Tuscaloosa on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
TYS to TCL Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Knoxville to Tuscaloosa (TYS to TCL)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Knoxville to Tuscaloosa in 2009 was 48.71%.
- Air Uganda offers flights from Knoxville, TN to Tuscaloosa, AL.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Knoxville and Tuscaloosa from Air Uganda is the DC-9-30 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 105 seats.
- There were 66 passengers that flew from Knoxville to Tuscaloosa in 2009.
- Air Uganda carried a total of 66 passengers from TYS to TCL in 2009.
- 205 seats were available on flights from TYS to TCL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 66 passengers flew on all flights from TYS to TCL that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing TYS to TCL in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from TYS to TCL for Air Uganda is the DC-9-15F built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 50 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Knoxville to Tuscaloosa.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Knoxville, TN to Tuscaloosa, AL in 2009 was Air Uganda's DC-9-15F from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- Air Uganda operated flights from TYS to TCL using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Things to Do in Sanibel Island and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Brazil Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.