Book your OTZ to BET flights with Expedia and find last-minute Kotzebue to Bethel airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between OTZ and BET, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Ralph Wien Memorial to Bethel AK with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
OTZ to BET Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Kotzebue (OTZ), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Kotzebue on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Bethel (BET), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Bethel on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
OTZ to BET Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Kotzebue to Bethel (OTZ to BET)
- 68 seats were available on flights from OTZ to BET in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 60 passengers flew on all flights from OTZ to BET that year.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Kotzebue and Bethel.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from OTZ to BET for Frontier Flying Service is the BE-1900 built by Beechcraft with 16 seats.
- Bering Air operated flights from OTZ to BET using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Kotzebue to Bethel in 2009 was 88.7%.
- Frontier Flying Service carried a total of 41 passengers from OTZ to BET in 2009.
- There were 60 passengers that flew from Kotzebue to Bethel in 2009.
- Frontier Flying Service, Bering Air offer flights from Kotzebue, AK to Bethel, AK.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Kotzebue and Bethel from Bering Air is the BE-1900 built by Beechcraft with 19 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Kotzebue, AK to Bethel, AK in 2009 was Bering Air's BE-1900 from Beechcraft which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing OTZ to BET in 2009 was Bering Air's BE-1900 from Beechcraft. The BE-1900 started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)