Book your OTZ to KVL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Kotzebue to Kivalina airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between OTZ and KVL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Ralph Wien Memorial to Kivalina AK with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
OTZ to KVL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Kotzebue (OTZ), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Kotzebue on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Kivalina (KVL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Kivalina on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
OTZ to KVL Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Kotzebue to Kivalina (OTZ to KVL)
- Bering Air, Hageland Aviation Services, Frontier Flying Service offer flights from Kotzebue, AK to Kivalina, AK.
- Bering Air carried a total of 1,676 passengers from OTZ to KVL in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Kotzebue and Kivalina.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from OTZ to KVL for Bering Air is the C212 built by Construcciones Aeronauticas,sa with 2 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Kotzebue, AK to Kivalina, AK in 2009 was Bering Air's CE-206/7 from Cessna which started flying in 1990.
- There were 2,797 passengers that flew from Kotzebue to Kivalina in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Kotzebue and Kivalina from Bering Air is the NAVAJO built by Piper with 9 seats.
- Bering Air operated flights from OTZ to KVL using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 6,906 seats were available on flights from OTZ to KVL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 2,797 passengers flew on all flights from OTZ to KVL that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing OTZ to KVL in 2009 was Hageland Aviation Services' CARAVNII from Cessna. The CARAVNII started flying in 2002.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Kotzebue to Kivalina in 2009 was 39.27%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)