Book your OTZ to WTK flights with Expedia and find last-minute Kotzebue to Noatak airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between OTZ and WTK, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Ralph Wien Memorial to Noatak AK with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
OTZ to WTK Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Kotzebue (OTZ), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Kotzebue on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Noatak (WTK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Noatak on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
OTZ to WTK Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Kotzebue to Noatak (OTZ to WTK)
- There were 3,340 passengers that flew from Kotzebue to Noatak in 2009.
- Bering Air carried a total of 2,244 passengers from OTZ to WTK in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Kotzebue and Noatak.
- The newest aircraft servicing OTZ to WTK in 2009 was Hageland Aviation Services' CARAVNII from Cessna. The CARAVNII started flying in 2002.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Kotzebue, AK to Noatak, AK in 2009 was Bering Air's CE-206/7 from Cessna which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Kotzebue and Noatak from Frontier Flying Service is the BE-1900 built by Beechcraft with 19 seats.
- Bering Air, Hageland Aviation Services, Frontier Flying Service offer flights from Kotzebue, AK to Noatak, AK.
- 9,598 seats were available on flights from OTZ to WTK in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 3,340 passengers flew on all flights from OTZ to WTK that year.
- Bering Air operated flights from OTZ to WTK using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from OTZ to WTK for Bering Air is the CE-206/7 built by Cessna with 5 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Kotzebue to Noatak in 2009 was 32.06%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)