Book your OTZ to PHO flights with Expedia and find last-minute Kotzebue to Point Hope airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between OTZ and PHO, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Ralph Wien Memorial to Point Hope AK with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
OTZ to PHO Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Kotzebue (OTZ), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Kotzebue on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Point Hope (PHO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Point Hope on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
OTZ to PHO Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Kotzebue to Point Hope (OTZ to PHO)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from OTZ to PHO for Bering Air is the C212 built by Construcciones Aeronauticas,sa with 2 seats.
- There were 3,809 passengers that flew from Kotzebue to Point Hope in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing OTZ to PHO in 2009 was Hageland Aviation Services' CARAVNII from Cessna. The CARAVNII started flying in 2002.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Kotzebue to Point Hope in 2009 was 32.57%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Kotzebue and Point Hope from ERA Aviation is the DASH8-1 built by Dehavilland with 32 seats.
- Bering Air, Frontier Flying Service, Hageland Aviation Services, ERA Aviation offer flights from Kotzebue, AK to Point Hope, AK.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Kotzebue and Point Hope.
- 12,714 seats were available on flights from OTZ to PHO in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 3,809 passengers flew on all flights from OTZ to PHO that year.
- Bering Air carried a total of 1,543 passengers from OTZ to PHO in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Kotzebue, AK to Point Hope, AK in 2009 was Arctic Circle Air Service's SHORT330 from Short Bros. which started flying in 1990.
- Bering Air operated flights from OTZ to PHO using 5 types of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)