to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Kotzebue and Point Lay from Bering Air is the BE-1900 built by Beechcraft with 19 seats.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Kotzebue and Point Lay.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from OTZ to PIZ for Bering Air is the CARAVAN built by Cessna with 9 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Kotzebue to Point Lay in 2009 was 49.82%.
- Bering Air, Frontier Flying Service, Hageland Aviation Services offer flights from Kotzebue, AK to Point Lay, AK.
- 148 seats were available on flights from OTZ to PIZ in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 50 passengers flew on all flights from OTZ to PIZ that year.
- There were 50 passengers that flew from Kotzebue to Point Lay in 2009.
- Bering Air carried a total of 25 passengers from OTZ to PIZ in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Kotzebue, AK to Point Lay, AK in 2009 was Bering Air's CARAVAN from Cessna which started flying in 1990.
- Bering Air operated flights from OTZ to PIZ using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing OTZ to PIZ in 2009 was Hageland Aviation Services' CARAVNII from Cessna. The CARAVNII started flying in 2002.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)