Book your OTZ to PIZ flights with Expedia and find last-minute Kotzebue to Point Lay airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between OTZ and PIZ, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Ralph Wien Memorial to Point Lay AK with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
OTZ to PIZ Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Kotzebue (OTZ), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Kotzebue on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Point Lay (PIZ), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Point Lay on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
OTZ to PIZ Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Kotzebue to Point Lay (OTZ to PIZ)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Kotzebue and Point Lay from Bering Air is the BE-1900 built by Beechcraft with 19 seats.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Kotzebue and Point Lay.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from OTZ to PIZ for Bering Air is the CARAVAN built by Cessna with 9 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Kotzebue to Point Lay in 2009 was 49.82%.
- Bering Air, Frontier Flying Service, Hageland Aviation Services offer flights from Kotzebue, AK to Point Lay, AK.
- 148 seats were available on flights from OTZ to PIZ in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 50 passengers flew on all flights from OTZ to PIZ that year.
- There were 50 passengers that flew from Kotzebue to Point Lay in 2009.
- Bering Air carried a total of 25 passengers from OTZ to PIZ in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Kotzebue, AK to Point Lay, AK in 2009 was Bering Air's CARAVAN from Cessna which started flying in 1990.
- Bering Air operated flights from OTZ to PIZ using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing OTZ to PIZ in 2009 was Hageland Aviation Services' CARAVNII from Cessna. The CARAVNII started flying in 2002.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)