Book your BON to ATL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Kralendijk to Atlanta airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BON and ATL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Flamingo Intl. to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BON to ATL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Kralendijk (BON), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Kralendijk on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BON to ATL Route Map
Route information for flights from Flamingo Intl. to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from BON to ATL
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 757 all pax models|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Kralendijk to Atlanta (BON to ATL)
- There were 8,175 passengers that flew from Kralendijk to Atlanta in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BON to ATL for Delta Airlines is the B737-7 built by Boeing with 124 seats.
- Delta Airlines offers flights from Kralendijk, Netherlands Antilles to Atlanta, GA.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Kralendijk and Atlanta from Delta Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 262 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Kralendijk to Atlanta.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 8,175 passengers from BON to ATL in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing BON to ATL in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B737-7 from Boeing. The B737-7 started flying in 1998.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Kralendijk, Netherlands Antilles to Atlanta, GA in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- 9,957 seats were available on flights from BON to ATL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 8,175 passengers flew on all flights from BON to ATL that year.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from BON to ATL using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Kralendijk to Atlanta in 2009 was 79.85%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)