Book your BON to IAH flights with Expedia and find last-minute Kralendijk to Houston airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between BON and IAH, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Flamingo Intl. to George Bush Intercontinental with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
BON to IAH Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Kralendijk (BON), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Kralendijk on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Houston (IAH), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Houston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
BON to IAH Route Map
Find the best Pismo Beach Tourism today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from Flamingo Intl. to George Bush Intercontinental.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from BON to IAH
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Kralendijk to Houston (BON to IAH)
- 11,677 seats were available on flights from BON to IAH in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 8,998 passengers flew on all flights from BON to IAH that year.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Kralendijk to Houston.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Kralendijk, Netherlands Antilles to Houston, TX in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-7 from Boeing which started flying in 1998.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Kralendijk to Houston in 2009 was 79.39%.
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 8,998 passengers from BON to IAH in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from BON to IAH for Continental Airlines is the B737-7 built by Boeing with 124 seats.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from BON to IAH using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 8,998 passengers that flew from Kralendijk to Houston in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing BON to IAH in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-9 from Boeing. The B737-9 started flying in 2002.
- Continental Airlines offers flights from Kralendijk, Netherlands Antilles to Houston, TX.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Kralendijk and Houston from Continental Airlines is the B737-9 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)