to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from La Crosse to Atlanta.
- 160 seats were available on flights from LSE to ATL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 117 passengers flew on all flights from LSE to ATL that year.
- American Airlines offers flights from La Crosse, WI to Atlanta, GA.
- American Airlines operated flights from LSE to ATL using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- American Airlines carried a total of 117 passengers from LSE to ATL in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from La Crosse to Atlanta in 2009 was 73.13%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from La Crosse, WI to Atlanta, GA in 2009 was American Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing which started flying in 1998.
- The newest aircraft servicing LSE to ATL in 2009 was American Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- There were 117 passengers that flew from La Crosse to Atlanta in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LSE to ATL for American Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 160 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between La Crosse and Atlanta from American Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 160 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Grand Cayman? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Calgary and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Edmonton Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best St. Petersburg Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.