Book your LSE to IND flights with Expedia and find last-minute La Crosse to Indianapolis airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LSE and IND, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from La Crosse Municipal to Indianapolis Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
Browse popular flight destinations from La Crosse (LSE), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from La Crosse on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Indianapolis (IND), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Indianapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LSE to IND Route Map
Looking for Rent a Car San Diego? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Los Angeles and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Monterey Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Bora Bora Resorts today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from La Crosse to Indianapolis (LSE to IND)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between La Crosse and Indianapolis from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 174 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from La Crosse, WI to Indianapolis, IN in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing which started flying in 1998.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LSE to IND for Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 174 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing LSE to IND in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- Air Greenland operated flights from LSE to IND using one type of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)