to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- Delta Airlines operated flights from LRM to ATL using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between La Romana and Atlanta from Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 183 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LRM to ATL for Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 183 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing LRM to ATL in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing. The B757-2 started flying in 1990.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from La Romana, Dominican Republic to Atlanta, GA in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Cabo San Lucas Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Legends Kansas City you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.