Book your LFT to BTR flights with Expedia and find last-minute Lafayette to Baton Rouge airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LFT and BTR, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Lafayette Regional to Baton Rouge Metropolitan with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LFT to BTR Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Lafayette (LFT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Lafayette on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Baton Rouge (BTR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Baton Rouge on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LFT to BTR Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Lafayette to Baton Rouge (LFT to BTR)
- ExpressJet Airlines, Northwest Airlink offer flights from Lafayette, LA to Baton Rouge, LA.
- There were 116 passengers that flew from Lafayette to Baton Rouge in 2009.
- 200 seats were available on flights from LFT to BTR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 116 passengers flew on all flights from LFT to BTR that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Lafayette, LA to Baton Rouge, LA in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Lafayette to Baton Rouge in 2009 was 77.33%.
- The newest aircraft servicing LFT to BTR in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Lafayette and Baton Rouge from Atlantic Southeast is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- ExpressJet Airlines carried a total of 68 passengers from LFT to BTR in 2009.
- Atlantic Southeast operated flights from LFT to BTR using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Lafayette and Baton Rouge.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LFT to BTR for Atlantic Southeast is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Tybee Island Rentals? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Copley Square Hotel you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.