to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- ExpressJet Airlines operated flights from LAF to LAN using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Lafayette to Lansing in 2009 was 76.43%.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Lafayette and Lansing.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Lafayette and Lansing from USA 3000 is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 168 seats.
- USA 3000 carried a total of 150 passengers from LAF to LAN in 2009.
- There were 220 passengers that flew from Lafayette to Lansing in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LAF to LAN for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Lafayette, IN to Lansing, MI in 2009 was USA 3000's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- 268 seats were available on flights from LAF to LAN in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 220 passengers flew on all flights from LAF to LAN that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing LAF to LAN in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- USA 3000, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Lafayette, IN to Lansing, MI.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)