Book your LAF to LAN flights with Expedia and find last-minute Lafayette to Lansing airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LAF and LAN, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Purdue University to Capital Region Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LAF to LAN Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Lafayette (LAF), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Lafayette on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Lansing (LAN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Lansing on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LAF to LAN Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Lafayette to Lansing (LAF to LAN)
- ExpressJet Airlines operated flights from LAF to LAN using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Lafayette to Lansing in 2009 was 76.43%.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Lafayette and Lansing.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Lafayette and Lansing from USA 3000 is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 168 seats.
- USA 3000 carried a total of 150 passengers from LAF to LAN in 2009.
- There were 220 passengers that flew from Lafayette to Lansing in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LAF to LAN for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Lafayette, IN to Lansing, MI in 2009 was USA 3000's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- 268 seats were available on flights from LAF to LAN in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 220 passengers flew on all flights from LAF to LAN that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing LAF to LAN in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- USA 3000, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Lafayette, IN to Lansing, MI.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)