Book your LFT to MSY flights with Expedia and find last-minute Lafayette to New Orleans airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LFT and MSY, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Lafayette Regional to Louis Armstrong New Orleans Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LFT to MSY Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Lafayette (LFT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Lafayette on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from New Orleans (MSY), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New Orleans on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LFT to MSY Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights from Houston and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Baltimore Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vacation Packages to Cabo San Lucas today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Lafayette to New Orleans (LFT to MSY)
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 88 passengers from LFT to MSY in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing LFT to MSY in 2009 was Republic Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- 246 seats were available on flights from LFT to MSY in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 88 passengers flew on all flights from LFT to MSY that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Lafayette to New Orleans in 2009 was 55%.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from LFT to MSY using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Continental Airlines offers flights from Lafayette, LA to New Orleans, LA.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Lafayette and New Orleans from Continental Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 160 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Lafayette, LA to New Orleans, LA in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing which started flying in 1998.
- There were 88 passengers that flew from Lafayette to New Orleans in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LFT to MSY for Republic Airlines is the ERJ-175 built by Embraer with 86 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Lafayette to New Orleans.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)