Book your LFT to IAD flights with Expedia and find last-minute Lafayette to Washington, DC airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LFT and IAD, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Lafayette Regional to Washington Dulles Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LFT to IAD Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Lafayette (LFT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Lafayette on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Washington, DC (IAD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Washington, DC on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LFT to IAD Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Lafayette to Washington, DC (LFT to IAD)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Lafayette and Washington from Continental Airlines is the B737-5 built by Boeing with 114 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Lafayette, LA to Washington, DC in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-5 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from LFT to IAD using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 106 passengers that flew from Lafayette to Washington in 2009.
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 106 passengers from LFT to IAD in 2009.
- 114 seats were available on flights from LFT to IAD in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 106 passengers flew on all flights from LFT to IAD that year.
- Continental Airlines offers flights from Lafayette, LA to Washington, DC.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LFT to IAD for Continental Airlines is the B737-5 built by Boeing with 114 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Lafayette to Washington.
- The newest aircraft servicing LFT to IAD in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-5 from Boeing. The B737-5 started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Lafayette to Washington in 2009 was 92.98%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Rome Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Houston Flights and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Santa Cruz Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Atlanta Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.