Book your LOS to ATL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Lagos to Atlanta airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LOS and ATL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Murtala Muhammed Intl. to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LOS to ATL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Lagos (LOS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Lagos on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LOS to ATL Route Map
Route information for flights from Murtala Muhammed Intl. to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from LOS to ATL
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A330-200|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Lagos to Atlanta (LOS to ATL)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Lagos to Atlanta in 2009 was 74.62%.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Lagos to Atlanta.
- 67,856 seats were available on flights from LOS to ATL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 50,088 passengers flew on all flights from LOS to ATL that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LOS to ATL for Delta Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 215 seats.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 50,088 passengers from LOS to ATL in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing LOS to ATL in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B777-2 from Boeing. The B777-2 started flying in 1994.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Lagos and Atlanta from Delta Airlines is the B777-2 built by Boeing with 271 seats.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from LOS to ATL using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Lagos, Nigeria to Atlanta, GA in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- There were 50,088 passengers that flew from Lagos to Atlanta in 2009.
- Delta Airlines offers flights from Lagos, Nigeria to Atlanta, GA.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Vegas Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vegas Vacation today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.